United Registrar of Systems is performed Defensive Driving Qualification for companies like Schlumberger and Eni. For everyday drivers here are 10 basic concepts of defensive driving:
1. Don't start the engine without securing each passenger in the car, including children and pets. Safety belts save thousands of lives each year.
2. Leave space to escape dangerous situations.
3. Slow down, especially during inclement weather conditions or at night.
4. Always adhere to speed limits.
5. Concentrate on your driving at all times and keep a watchful eye on pedestrians and pets along the roadside.
6. Expect the unexpected and plan for escape routes.
7. Never drive if you are impaired by lack of sleep or being under the influence.
8. Check your mirrors frequently.
9. Assume that drivers will run through stop signs or red lights and be prepared to react.
10. Follow the rules of the road. Don't contest the right of way or try to race another car. Be respectful of other motorists.
6th floor, Estar Building, 147-149 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel : 84(08) 3930-1376 | Fax : 84(08) 3930-1349 |
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT(C) 2004 URS VIETNAM. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.